Careers and Culture
This is Who We Are
At Leupold & Stevens, we work hard and play hard. Our dedication is legendary in our industry, and everyone who works here is united in the pursuit of teamwork, innovation and quality. We invite you to discover more about us and to consider joining our family.
Leupold & Stevens Cares
- Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is a Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) covered employer. For further information, see the FMLA Notice of Employee Rights and Responsibilities.
- No unsolicited referrals accepted.
Benefits and Perks
We have a saying around here: Leupold & Stevens is a family business, and when you come to work here, it's like you're part of the family. We pride ourselves on taking the very best care of our people, and we have the benefits and perks to prove it.
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(k) with Universal Contribution
- Cash Merit Awards Programs
- Pension Plan
- Profit Share
- Flexible Time Off
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employee Discounts (Auto, Home, Cell Plans, and more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (with buy-ups)
- NRA Membership
- Long-Term Disability (with buy-ups)
- Hunting License/Tag, Range Dues Reimbursements
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursements
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Training and Professional Development Programs
Why Join Us?
We are passionate
"The main thing is that it all takes teamwork. Everyone is willing to help each other with problems."
Turning Center Lead - 28 year employee
We are dedicated
"I count myself fortunate to be employed at a company where I get to help develop great products."
Manager, Research Engineering - 35 year employee
We are the heart of the company
"For a long time I was the 'new guy' ... 20 years later I realize it's because nobody ever leaves."
Turning Center Lead - 21 year employee